Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Meet Etsy Polymer Clay Artist: LunaMom


Diana, a busy 50 year old mother and grandmother, is the creative spirit behind LunaMom. "If an art or craft form interests me I pursue it," she admits. Her whimsical clay creations are lighthearted and fun, and "invite people to touch (them)." She values the enjoyment people get from her work as much or more than creating it. "My first memory is of playing with earth clay that had been a Christmas gift to my siblings and me. Mom was a crafter and encouraged us to explore many mediums. Each type of craft that I have attempted has been brought to the rest of the art forms I love." Right now Etsy is both a hobby and job for Diana. "I try to find a balance where creating is still fun, but the process of conducting business is still done as professoinally as possible." Her Etsy goal is "to become known as one of the polyclay artists to come to when you need something unique and fun made." Please check out her shop: http://lunamom.etsy.com/


-Wendy Baylis


Dharma Designs


http://dharmadesigns.etsy.com

No comments: