Monday, December 3, 2007

Meet Etsy Jewelry Artist: KraftChains


Aside from Etsy the Ohio artist behind KraftChains is a busy single mother of a toddler. She

started crafting with beaded cellphone charms and then "got adventurous and started making simple jewelry good for most ages. I'm slowly working into sterling silver pieces...but I couldn't have gotten so far without little helpers who started to buy my items and still do. I thank them everyday." She found Etsy through Myspace contacts. "They begged me to check it out and here I am!! I meet the most wonderful people here!" Her style is simple, elegant, and affordable. Although Etsy is just a hobby for now, she'd like to "sell enough to pay my Etsy bill. LOL" She advises her fellow Etsy sellers to "keep crafting and do what you love best!" Please check out her shop: http://kraftchains.etsy.com/

-Wendy Baylis

Dharma Designs

No comments: