Saturday, December 1, 2007

Meet Etsy Dog Clothier: NoMoreNekkidDogs


The artist behind Etsy shop NoMoreNekkidDogs is a stay at home mom of five kids (two of them are still living at home). She has one granddaughter - and three Cresties who are prominently featured as models in her store.

She began her dog clothing career three years ago when she adopted her second Crestie, who happens to be almost completely hairless. "(My Crestie) would wait by my side until I was done (with a coat) and then jump up and down until I put it down for her to put her head in. Then she would prance around all day like she was saying 'look at me, I'm the princess diva in this house.'"

Etsy is just a hobby for NoMoreNekkidDogs at the moment. "I do not need to work anymore and frankly couldn't do it if I had to now," she confesses. "I do it for something to do, to keep me and my mind busy." Of course she would love to have faithful clientele on Etsy and strives for excellent customer service with each order. "You could have the best product on the site, but if your customer service skills aren't there, the people will not come back. Make your customers happy first, everything else will follow!" Please check out her shop: http://nomorenekkiddogs.etsy.com
-Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs

No comments: