Sunday, April 6, 2008

Meet Etsy Needle Felter: woolbywillow

Willow admits that, like me, she has "always been a craft geek." She began knitting in elementary school and it has been an all-consuming passion ever since. "Blame it on my hippie parents, but I'm a snob when it comes to fibers," she jokes. No synthetics - only all natural organic materials. She picked up needle felting while attending a class with her son at the Nelson Waldorf School. "Together we made our funny little dragon and I was immediately hooked." Ever since that day she has been obsessively felting, creating her fun sushi pieces. Please check out her shop: http://woolbywillow.etsy.com/

-Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great featured seller. I love needle felting. Very theraputic!

Unknown said...

So adorable! That is the kind of sushi I can get into :)