Thursday, January 24, 2008

My FAB new Etsy banner from artist: callista311

Well - I've decided to mix things up a bit and get a new banner, business card template, blog header, and labels. I chose the wonderfully talented Etsian callista311 this time around - and I'm so in love with her work so far I had to share. She completed the business card template and banner already (which is temporarily my blog header, too) - and I am completely impressed. She has shown not only great artistry, but patience, excellent customer service, and quick communication. I highly recommend her for all your Etsy shop and graphic design needs. Please check her out: http://callista311.etsy.com/

-Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs

4 comments:

babyleila said...

Very professional! Look great!

Anonymous said...

That is so perfect for your jewelry! I love the font!

Dharma Designs said...

Thanks - Callista is my hero!

CSD Faux Finishing said...

She is a graphic master, the banner is beautifully constructed!