Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Meet Etsy Spice Master: ohmasala

Alex has travelled throughout Asia over the last 10 years "in search of anything good to eat." He definitely found a few treasures and recreated them in a traditional style back home in Montreal, Canada. "Unsatisfied with store bought spices and tired of restaurant food that is loaded with fat, sugar and salt, I had to do something," he explains. "After years of culinary research throughout Asia, and years of creating and testing on friends and family, I am now ready to share with all who dare. My goal is to provide excellent quality spice blends and easy to follow recipes to allow the average person to cook tasty and healthy food at home." In his spare time he treats his friends and co-workers to his exotic home-cooked meals. "I am constantly modifying and improving recipes that I've created over the years, and have very loyal customers who answer 'yes!' when I ask them if they want one of my meals, before I even have a chance to tell them what I'm cooking." His spice blends and original recipes are a "great way for me to share my discoveries with everyone." His recipes can be found at http://ohmasala.com/. Please check out his shop: http://ohmasala.etsy.com/

-Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs

No comments: