Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Bathroom Makeover Project Begins...




OK - I've been saying this forever now, but this time I'm really doing it...I'm redecorating my bathroom and master bedroom. As many of you know, I love all things Asian and the bottom half of my house if fabulously decorated with my prize possessions, including gorgeous Japanese dinnerware, brass flatware with Thai Buddhas on every piece, and countless carved Buddha busts from Thailand and Tibet. However, the upstairs is a different story, no pun intended. I decided to finally redecorate the bathroom and master bedroom to look like an Asian spa/B&B suite, so here are the BEFORE pictures of the bathroom (I'll tackle the bedroom next week). I'll post pictures of the finished project soon, which will include bamboo matting on the cabinets, a new coat of paint, and lots of little details. I'm doing it all on a budget, too. Wish me luck...
Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs

No comments: