Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pole Dancing with Britney Spears

We've all seen Brintney Spears in the headlines lately, partying and spiraling out of control. I had the chance to get crazy with her in Las Vegas before her latest meltdown. We had one wild night pole dancing together. OK - you got me. It's just her wax likeness at Madame Tussaud's, but how fun is that? They let you get up close and personal and often provide props. They actually encourage you to touch the figures, which look even more lifelike up close. What a blast. I LOVE Vegas! P.S. I swear - I don't usually show that much cleavage! :-)

-Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs

15 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Ok...the next time you go to Vegas, I want to come with you! You had way too much fun on this trip!

Keys and Memories said...

Great pic! I bet Bill Clinton would vote for you :)

Unknown said...

LMAO! Brit doesn't look like she is having as much fun on that pole as you...perhaps you have found your true calling lol!

Seriously though, that statue is so lifelike it is kind of freaking me out :)

Dharma Designs said...

Yep - I really worked it! At least I have something to fall back on if my day job doesn't work out. LOL

Dharma Designs said...

Desert - we'd have such a blast together!!!

MGoodell said...

That looks like so much fun - I have always wanted to see those! Get picture, and dont worry about the clevage!

Amazing painting and sketches too by the way!

Dharma Designs said...

THANKS Mgoodell!

Chris Stone said...

looks fun... and real! you've got my vote!

Dharma Designs said...

Wow - I thought this pic might be used against me in the Presidential race. Maybe I really should run next time. LOL

Kiki Bird said...

WOW I thought you were really dancing with her! What a cool blog!

Dharma Designs said...

Thanks Kiki!

oobbles said...

BOOBS
Sorry, that was innapropriate. Isn't Vegas fun? I've only been there once but I SO want to go back.

Dharma Designs said...

Vegas is all about inappropriateness - that's why it's so fun! :-)

rtisan said...

hilarious!

Dharma Designs said...

Thanks - it was so FUN! :-)