Saturday, February 2, 2008

Meet Etsy Jewelry Artist: ravenevejewelry

Detroit, MI jewelry artist Emily Sullivan (a.k.a RavenEve) finds inspiration in ephemera, art, literature, and her own "overactive imagination." Her macabre style is a perfect blend of Gothic and Victorian; class with an edge. Although she has only been selling her work professionally for 14 years, she's always had the bug. "This whole selling what you make thing started with me very early. I begged my mom to let me sell my woven rag pot holders at a craft show in the 70's and it was all down hill from there," she jokes. She may not have any Etsy sales under her belt yet, but her jewelry speaks for itself. "I have no clue what Etsy has in store for me," she admits. Please check out her shop: http://ravenevejewelry.etsy.com/

-Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs

3 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

What a beautiful blog! Very stunning pictures.

Dharma Designs said...

THANKS Delilah! Yours is very nice, too! :-)

capitolagirl said...

Wow, what a spectacular necklace!