Thursday, May 15, 2008

Coming soon...

Hi there! I'm back on track again, so I'll be posting more interviews later this week (just sent off a few Convos last night). I'll be adding a few more things to my Etsy shop as well (this weekend will be GREAT for outdoor pics). I might even start blogging about myself as well. I've had a few requests to pepper in a few stories about myself - and I'd really like to use it as an opportunity to show that life with Fibromyalgia can be just as full as anyone else's. Sometimes there's a rough patch, like the one I've had the last few weeks, but you just pick yourself up and move on. I'm not really feeling any better, but I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired - and I'm so done with sleeping my weekends away. I just decided that I'm not going to lay down and give up. Instead, I'm going to persist. There's just too much wonderful stuff to do! I'm even working on redecorating the bedroom and bathrooms to match the rest of the house (a project I've put off for quite some time). I have some cool plans to make them into a tropical Asian oasis. I may even post a few before and after pictures. HUGS to everyone!!! And THANKS for all of your support! It means a lot - and has really helped me pick myself back up and get back into the swing of things. :-)
-Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs
http://dharmadesigns.etsy.com

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Oh good...to everything!

Can't wait to see before & after pics!

Unknown said...

You just take care of YOU Wendy, we'll all be here to read about it when you're up to filling us in...like right now :) Glad to hear all is going better!