Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Meet Etsy Artist: sandyklotter

Pensacola artist Sandy Klotter has been painting for over twenty years. "First, as a hobby to learn new avenues for my creativity," she admits, "and later to start a business, which would include my design background and sales instincts." With experience in Interior Decorating, she always "think(s) in terms of what I would like in (her) own home." She often finds inspiration in her beautiful coastal town - and often uses the setting as a theme in her work. "My mood usually dictates whether I paint completely abstract, or with more details," she says of her unique painting process that also combines acrylics and watercolors. While she has been selling her work to shops and galleries for some time, she is fairly new to Etsy. Please check out her shop: htpp://sandyklotter.etsy.com

-Wendy Baylis
Dharma Designs

No comments: